The professional, non-compromising answer for systematic, thorough and reliable pool cleaning for Olympic/public-sized pools, water parks and other sites with professional pools 25-60m (82-197ft) in lenght.
- Scanning: Intelligent navigation system ensures complete coverage of every pool type and shape.
- Brushing: Active brushing system with rotating brushes specially designed to brush, scrub and remove dirt from the pool floor, slopes, edges and corners.
- Filtration: High filtration capacity and super power of 40m3/hr through two unique 50 micron easy-to-replace disposable filter bags. Top, user-friendly access to the filter bags.
- MMI (Man Machine Interface): An interactive state-of-the-art MMI digital user-friendly control panel enabling full control of the cycle time, operation delay, scanning system (navigation, logical), diagnosis of technical function and parameters.
- Remote control for manual manoeuvring. Self entry and submerging into the pool.
- Safety: Safety and reliability - overload detection mechanism for protection, designing for long-lasting, safe operation with a low voltage of 38 volts.
- Robustness: Robust, heavy-duty design to meet the tough demands of daily use in public pools.
- Warranty: Full 2 year bumper-to-bumper warranty. User-friendly poolside maintenance.
Dolphin Wave Specification
Suction rate – 40m3/hr (10,560 gal/hr)
Suction width – 700mm (27.5”)
Cable length – 40m (131')
Unit weight – 25kg (55.1 lbs)
Unit dimensions – W 700 x L 580 x H 300 mm (W 27.5” x L 22.8” x H 11.8”)